- Weekly Curbside Recycling Program
All recycle pickup will be the same day as your current trash day.
will be single stream which means plastic, cans and glass can be put in the
same bin, no sorting needed.
Place newspapers and cardboard on top of bin
Each residence will be given 1 bin per household.
Residents need to put their
address on their bin with magic marker or label.
If you move the bin stays at
that residence, it is not yours to take.
Bin needs to be placed at
curbside prior to 7:30AM on your trash pickup day.
Any questions or problems
please call 330-339-2121 ~ 7:30AM-4:00PM Monday thru Friday.
- ACCEPTABLE ITEMS
Trays, Aluminum Foil, Cat Food Cans
EMPTY AEROSOL CANS, BIMETAL CANS & FOOD CONTAINERS
may be left on, but please RINSE CLEAN
~ Place lid inside can
and pinch end closed
green and brown glass is acceptable ~ Labels may be left on,
but please RINSE CLEAN
caps and lids ~
NO BROKEN GLASS!!!
& RIGID FOOD CONTAINERS
bottles coded 1 through 7 ~
Please rinse clean and remove
of the recyclable plastics #1 through #7 that can be recycled
- Soft drink bottles, water bottles, peanut butter jars, window cleaner
bottles, mouth wash bottles
- Laundry detergent bottles, windshield washer fluid bottles, coffee
containers, milk jugs, butter tubs, medicine bottles
- Shampoo bottles, cooking oil bottles, hand soap bottles, gladware
container lids, juice bottles
- Mustard bottles, margarine tub tops, ice cream tub tops, squeezable
- Cool whip containers, gladware tubs, plastic flower pot containers,
apple sauce cup, plastic cups
- plastic cookie tray dish, vegetable tub containers, take away containers
- Orange juice plastic bottles, kids snack containers, some ketchup
PAPER PRODUCTS, CATALOGUES, TELEPHONE BOOKS,
JUNK MAIL & PRINTER / COPY PAPER
in bundles or put into PAPER bags if possible
CEREAL BOXES, SHOE BOXES & DRINK BOXES
any plastic liners ~
- UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS
- Oil containers
~ Paint Cans ~ Antifreeze
Cartons ~ Batteries ~ Wire Hangers
Heat resistant ovenware